General Information for iACD Interdisciplinary Diplomate ApplicantsPre-requisite: Active iACD Interdisciplinary Fellow
iACD Interdisciplinary Diplomate Requirements:
- Attended at least two (2) iACD Annual Symposium within last 5 years.
- Attended one (1) iACD sponsored Interdisciplinary Advance Program
- At least achieved one project of iACD community oral health services in the past three years (iACD schedules free dental work services every other year nationally and internationally, please check on our website for more information.
- Achieved the following: Present two (2) poster presentations at an iACD meeting.
- Oral Interview–Present two (2) Interdisciplinary cases (USA HIPAA Compliant) to the iACD local credentialing committee at local iACD meeting.
✷ Once you become an iACD Interdisciplinary Fellow, your membership activities and CE credits will be added to your membership database. Therefore, you do not need to submit any documents to apply for the iACD Diplomate. Once fulfilled the requirements, you will be able to login and pay the application fee.
✷ To register for your Oral Presentation Interview on line from your membership login page, click the credentialing application and follow the instructions. The interview will be held at the iACD local affiliate annual meeting. The application must be submitted before the deadline. Please do not send your application by post mail.
✷ Your certificate will be presented to you at an iACD Annual Meeting.
✷ Application fee: $1,000
Maintain the iACD Interdisciplinary Diplomate status
- All iACD Interdisciplinary Diplomates must maintain their membership in good standing and must attend at least three iACD sponsored or co-sponsored meeting in the past Five (5) years.
- All iACD Interdisciplinary Diplomates must also accumulate two hundred (200) hours of CE credits or more within five (5) years to maintain the Diplomate status.
• Board members can accumulate CE hours by providing services to the society.
- At least achieved two projects of iACD community oral health services in the past Five years, iACD schedules free dental education or free dental work services every year nationally and internationally, please check on our website for more information.
✷ Renewal certificate will be sent to your registration address or received at an iACD Local Meeting
✷ Renewal fee: $200